These are 2 brochures (identical) from Ruby Falls. Ruby Falls was opened in 1928. The cave was discovered by a crew while they were digging an elevator shaft to go to the Lookout Mountain Cave which had been blocked off due to a train tunnel. The man spear-heading the elevator building was Leo Lambert. The waterfall was named after his wife, Ruby.
The brochure is a tri-fold and on the front it reads, "Now Enjoy Ruby Falls Inside Lookout Mtn. Caves". There is then a drawing of the waterfall. On backside of the first page there is an image of a man, a woman, and a child standing beside Solomon's Temple, which is the dome area where Ruby Falls is located.
|Extent of Description||8.50" x 4.00"|