1) Certificate of Guaranty and Title Insurance covering the indebtedness of the Woman’s Christian Temperance Union in Chattanooga to the American National Bank and Trust Company of Chattanooga. Frances Willard home.
Dated December 3, 1954.
2) Schedule A of the Certificate of Guaranty and Title Insurance. States the parties of the indebtedness and describes the land referred to in the policy.
3) Schedule B of the Certificate of Guaranty and Title Insurance. Lists encumbrances and other matters that the company does not cover in this policy.
4) Lists the Officers and Directors of the Title Guaranty and Trust Company of Chattanooga and the cover page of the policy.
This document is comprised of two sheets. (1) is the front of the first sheet.
(2) is on the back of the first sheet.
(3) is on the front of the second sheet.
(4) is on the back of the second sheet.
|Dates of Creation||December 3, 1954|
|Extent of Description||14.00" x 8.50"|