|Object Name||Image, Digital|
|Collection||Matthew C. Miller Digital Collection|
Digitized letter from B. F. Parker to his mother, Mrs. H. Latour, dated February 11, 1864. Parker encloses $100 to his mother and promises to send another $100 the following day.
Fort Creighton was later known as Fort Wood and stood on a high ridge giving Union officers views of the 1863 battles. It roughly is defined now by McCallie and Central Avenues.
See pdf for transcription.
|Dates of Creation||February 11, 1864|
|Additional File||Click here to view the transcription.|