Digitized envelope from the People's Bank, logo and sketch of the bank's building on left side. Postmarked May 23, 1889 and addressed to Mr. M.D. Kirk, c/o "Supt. 5th Div. Rlwy Mail" likely meaning the Superintendent, 5th Division of the Railway Mail Service, Cincinnati, Ohio. The People's Bank was organized in 1887 but was later absorbed by the Chattanooga National Bank. Postmarked received in Cincinnati on the reverse dated May 29, 1889. The bank was in the Richardson Building, which stood where the Miller Brothers building is today .