Digitized program for a show at The Little Theater in Chattanooga on November 24, 1925. The show is titled "The Plantation Minstrels," presented by Sewing Circle of St. Peter's and Paul's, and directed by J. Francis Gass. The Little Theater opened in 1923 and is now known as The Chattanooga Theater Centre (400 River Street). The program features over 40 advertisers and sponsors, including Chattanooga businesses such as Mountain City Investment Co., J.H. Allison & Co., The Vogue, and J.L. Bridges Furniture Store.