The newsletter, published by Miller Brothers Company, Chattanooga, is dated September 1948. The name of the publication, "The Chatulrom," is derived from the 3 cities, Chattanooga, Tullahoma and Rome, in which their company had a store.
The second page contains a message indicating that this space was dedicated to two co-workers who had died. There is also a photograph of the male buyers and department heads of Miller Brothers.
On the third page, "In Appreciation," where the staff takes the opportunity to express their thanks to Mr. Miller for making this newsletter possible.
The articles include news from different departments, featured employees, and dedicated pages for the Rome and Tullahoma stores.
On the back cover is a photograph of members of The Industrial Editor's Ass'n, of which The Chatulrom is a member.
|Dates of Creation||September 1948|
|Extent of Description||11.00" x 8.50"; 16-page newsletter|