|Object Name||Print, Photographic|
Mounted photograph, Earl and Fred McHenry Machine Shop, men standing about, some working. Boat hull in background. On back: "A.J. Stoops, The Tomlinson Fort Gas Launch, built and launched 1908, #814 Broad St. McHenry Mch Shop."
History: According to a newspaper article, the Tomlinson Fort was launched in the Tennessee River, May 6, 1906....the boat was built in Chattanooga by Captain A.J. Stoops, river enthusiast and boat builder.
|Print size||5.00" x 7.00"|
|Lexicon category||8: Communication Artifact|
|Lexicon sub-category||Documentary Artifact|