Photograph, on the back is handwritten in black ink script: "Roy Ashley", "Wilson & Co.", "May 1936". The location is a commercial setting on a cobblestone or brick city street, without sidewalks but with power poles/lights, accessed by trolly or railroad tracks in the foreground. Portions of four one and two storey brick buildings with two company signs are shown. Employees pose standing in front. Wilson & Co. was located at 1201 Fort Street and was managed by F.E. Norton in 1936. National Convoy & Trucking Company (in the background) was located at 1129 Fort Street, and managed by B.F. Hawk in 1936. A group of thirty well dressed employees are pictured, apparently for a special occasion. Also included are a promotional wagon pulled by a team of six Clydesdale horses, various flags, two Wilson Co. trucks, and one automobile.