This transparency is labeled "St Paul's Episcopal Church, 7th and Pines Sts. Chattanooga, Tenn. 1886.This building is located at 905 W. 7th street at the Northwest corner of 7th and Pine street. The church was organized in 1852 and was originally met on the southwest corner of Chestnut and 8th Street. This church was designed by the New York born architect William Halsey Wood. Construction of the building was completed in 1886. Electric lighting was installed in 1906. According to Building Stones of Downtown Chattanooga "St Paul's characterizes early English architecture. The base of the Saxon Tower is composed of limestone from the Stone Fort quarry. Steps and walls are capped with oolitic Bedford Indiana limestone. Stone used in the construction of the Key-Anderson Hall, built in 1978, was recycled from the stone used in the Old Stone Tower."