|Object Name||Transparency, Slide|
This slide is labeled "Development office U.T.C." The printed date is March 1981. The description is handwritten in blue ink. The photographer is unknown.
The is building is currently called the Development house by the University at the present time and is the current fundraising office.
The structure was built in 1910 as a gift for University of Chattanooga President at the time Dr John Race. It is located at 605 Oak Street Chattanooga Tennessee 37403, and is one of the oldest buildings on campus. It was used as a Chancellors residence from 1910 until the 1970's when it was converted to house The University Development offices.
Williams Restoration of Chattanooga restored the mortar, window frames, door frames and balustrades in 2005.
|Print size||2.00" x 2.00"|