Two mounted photographs: top image is of City Hall and Municipal Building circa 1940. The bottom image is of the Old City Hall / Old Municipal Building on Market Square, which became Patten Parkway. This building, which was the old Market House, was located on Georgia Avenue near 9th Street. Under Mayor George Ochs it was converted into a City Hall and used as that until 1908. The window indicates that this was once the Board of Education. This is stamped on the label on the back January 12, 1937. Both images are also available at the Chattanooga Public Library in the Paul Hiener collection.