This slide is labeled "First Pres Church Cleveland Tenn." The description is handwritten in pencil. on top of the printed date which seems to be 1967. The photographer is unknown. It is located at 433 Ocoee Street. The structure was dedicated in 1858 and it is the oldest existing church building in Cleveland. The sanctuary was badly damaged by the Civil War and there are still musket balls embedded in the steeple. The church once had a gallery that was mainly used by slaves but it was removed in 1935. The church was placed on the National register of historic places in 1986. The transparency is labeled on the top and bottom, "First Pres. Church Cleveland Tenn."