a-c) Three identical carte-de-visites of Harry Scott Probasco. Imprinted on bottom: "Schmedling, 828 Market St., Chattanooga, Tenn." Circa 1890. H.S. Probasco was part of the partnership Wiehl, Probasco & Company that formed Bank of Chattanooga in 1888 which was later chartered as The Bank of Chattanooga in 1900. He was President of the bank and remained President when that bank was succeeded by American National Bank and later American Trust & Banking Company until his death in 1919.