|Object Name||Print, Photographic|
Photograph of the former St. George Hotel, 1449 Market Street, constructed 1917. Four-story, U-shaped brick commercial building with minimal ornamentation. Since photo was taken in 1999, the rear of the building collapsed leaving only the facade and part of the sides, which has been stabilized.
Interior photographs and brief history of Hotel Ross available at Nooga.com.
|Print size||4.00" x 6.00"|
|Lexicon category||8: Communication Artifact|
|Lexicon sub-category||Documentary Artifact|