This slide is labeled "First Baptist Church Oak & Georgia Ave. Chattanooga, Tenn. (Now Demolished 1968)" The description is handwritten in black ink. The printed date on the photograph is 1967. The month is obscured by the handwritten description. There are four cars from the time period visible in the image. The photographer is unknown. This building was designed in a Romanesque style by famous Chattanooga architect Reuben Harrison Hunt. The material used in the construction was pink sandstone and the tower was 140 feet tall. It was built in 1887 and torn down except for the Sunday school portion of the building that faced Oak Street in 1967. That building is now called the MLK Building and is now owned by Hamilton County. The building is listed as "lost" on the Cornerstones Historical Preservation website. According to the site the building the area is now a parking lot.