This slide is labeled "Interior, First Presbyterian Church McCallie Ave. Chattanooga TENN" This description is hand written in black ink over the date, November 1967. The photographer is unknown. The First Presbyterian Church of Chattanooga building is located at 554 McCallie Avenue in Downtown Chattanooga. The Church is the first Christian Congregation founded in Chattanooga. It began in 1838 as a mission to the Cherokee tribes in the area. After the "Trail of Tears" the congregation settled in Chattanooga. The building pictured was dedicated in 1910 the church celebrated its centennial in 2010.