Photograph depicts three male white workers from Burkart-Schier Chemical Company; each are filling a barrel from a storage tank above them - processing chemicals. The last man on the right (furthest from view) is most likely Charles Schier, according to the donor. The Burkhart-Schier Chemical Company opened in Chattanooga in 1922, specifically to cater to the carpet and textile industries in Dalton, Georgia and surrounding areas. Note attached to physical photograph reads "crop marks." Photograph was developed by Englerth's.