This slide is labeled "2nd Presbyterian Church, 7th & Pine Chattanooga." The description is hand written in black ink on top of the printed date which makes the exact date of printing indecipherable. A 1960's model Volkswagon bus and other 60's model vehicles are visible in the photograph. There is a sign in front of the building that states the church congregation was incorporated in 1871. The Building was constructed in 1890 the architect was Reuben Harrison Hunt. The church was constructed out of Sandstone from Sewanee, Tennessee on the Cumberland plateau. The building was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1980. R.H. Hunt was one of the most influential early architects of Chattanooga and the south. Hunt came to Chattanooga in 1882 at age twenty. He began working as a builder and carpenter but within four years owned his own architectural firm. He designed numerous local buildings including the Tivoli Theatre, The Soldiers and Sailors Memorial Auditorium, The James Building, The McClellan Building, The Chattanooga Federal Building, Carnegie Library and many more. In addition he designed many other churches and educational buildings throughout the south. Hunt never developed one specific style but instead adapted to suit clients and keep up with changing styles all throughout his life. His firm had designed 131 buildings by the 1905. The next part of his life Hunt spent designing churches and educational buildings often for free.