This transparency is labeled "Hamilton County Court House, 6th Chattanooga, Tenn." The description is hand written over the printed Date February 1968. The photographer is unknown. The image contains three cars from the time period parked at meters in front of the building. There is a man in dark clothes in front of one of the cars on the street and another person in dark clothes walking into the building. There are window air conditioning units in most all of the windows indicating that the building likely did not have a central air system at the time of the photograph. The address of the Hamilton County Courthouse is 625 Georgia Ave # 500, Chattanooga, TN 37402. The Courthouse Building, designed by R. H. Hunt was completed in 1913 after a terrible thunder storm destroyed the previous one in 1910. The building cost the county around 350,000 dollars to complete. The outer walls are constructed of gray Tennessee Marble and the roof is glazed tile. There is a tinted glass dome on the top of the building. There are statues of John Ross and Confederate General A.P. Stewart of Tennessee on the grounds.