|Object Name||Transparency, Slide|
This slide is labeled "St Paul's Episcopal church. 7th & Pine, Chattanooga Tenn." The description is hand written in black ink on top of the printed date, March 1968. The photographer is unknown.
This image shows the interior of the church that is located at 905 West 7th Street at the Northwest corner of 7th and Pine street. The church was organized in 1852 and was originally located on the southwest corner of Chestnut and 8th Street. This church which was designed by the New York born architect William Halsey Wood. Construction of the building was completed in 1886 and electric lighting was installed in 1906.
|Print size||2.00" x 2.00"|