This slide is labeled "Christ Episcopal. Chattanooga". The description is handwritten in blue ink. The printed date on the slide is March 1981. The photographer is unknown. This building is located at 663 Douglas Street, Chattanooga, TN. The church was organized in 1900 with the help of Professor John Ray Baylor, founder of Baylor School. The cornerstone of the church was laid in 1906 and the doors opened in 1908. According to the Christ Episcopal website, the church was designed in a Neo-Gothic style by the firm of the architect Ralph Adams Cram of Boston Massachusetts. As of 2001 the church is home to The UTC campus ministry and the Episcopal Metropolitan Ministry.