|Collection||Paul A. Hiener Collection|
A collection of negatives related to drug stores and pharmacies in Chattanooga.
m) Two duplicate images of Duff Brothers Inc, which was a wholesale druggist on 200 N Holly near the corner of Vine St. In the 1950 directory Duff's is listed at being located on the corner of W. 10th and Pine, which is where the entrance to the interstate is now located. They may have relocated due to the Golden Gateway Project. Images likely taken by Paul Hiener circa 1955.
|Film Size||2.50" x 5.00"|