This slide is a view from Walnut Street of the Dome Building located at the corner of Georgia and Eighth Street. The date on the transparency is April 1979 and the photographer is unknown. The Dome Building, also known as the Ochs Building was designed by D'Lemos and Cordes from New York and built in 1891 for the Chattanooga Times Free Press. The paper was owned by Adolph S. Ochs, which is why the building is also known as the Ochs Building or the Times building. The label on the slide reads, "Looking Down [blank] St. to Dome Bldg".