|Object Name||Print, Photographic|
|Collection||Paul A. Hiener Collection|
This black and white photograph is of the former location of the Mills and Lupton Supply Co. on 1152 Market Street. They later moved to 749 East 12th Street.
The building is painted with advertisements of the supplies it carries including:
Plumbing, heating, roofing, mill supplies, belting & transmission, electrical supplies, machinery, boilers & radiators, and crane plumbing fixtures.
|Photographer||A. Charles Hinkle|
|Print size||8.00" x 10.00"|
|Lexicon category||8: Communication Artifact|
|Lexicon sub-category||Documentary Artifact|