This slide is labeled Highland Park Baptist, the description is handwritten in blue ink over the printed date, July 1970. The photographer is unknown. The slide is in fact labeled incorrectly as this is a photograph of what was St. Andrews Methodist Episcopal Church. The building is located at the corner of Union Avenue and S. Beech St. The address is 1918 Union Avenue Chattanooga TN 37404. The materials used in the construction are cream colored brick and a cut stone foundation. The name of the church was changed to Highland Park United Methodist Episcopal Church in 1939. The actual church closed its doors due to low membership in 2004, But re-opened the same year as St. Andrew's Center. From 2004 until the current time, (2012) the building is a faith and education based cultural center that is heavily involved in the improvement of the community. Construction of the first phase of the building began in 1907 and finished in 1916 by the Chattanooga architecture firm Bearden and Foreman. The second phase of the building, a separate Sunday School annex was completed in 1924 and was designed by Benjamin Hunt, the younger brother of the prominent Chattanooga Architect, R.H. Hunt. St Andrew's Center was added to The National Register of Historic Places in 2012 because of it's significance as a well preserved specimen of Neo- Classical architecture in Chattanooga.