This slide is labeled "Hamilton County Courthouse, Chattanooga Tenn." The description is handwritten in black ink on top of the printed date, November 1967. The photographer is unknown. This is the front of the building. The American flag is visible on the top of the building. There are window air conditioning units in most all of the windows indicating that the building likely did not have a central air system at the time of the photograph. There is a black car in the lower right corner of the photograph from the time period. The address of the Hamilton County Courthouse is 625 Georgia Ave # 500 Chattanooga, TN 37402. The Courthouse Building, designed by R. H. Hunt was completed in 1913 after a terrible thunder storm destroyed the previous one in 1910. The building cost the county around 350,000 dollars to complete. The outer walls are constructed of gray Tennessee Marble and the roof is glazed tile. There is a tinted glass dome on the top of the building. There are statues of John Ross and Confederate General A.P. Stewart of Tennessee on the grounds.