|Object Name||Print, Photographic|
|Collection||Foundry photograph collection|
One mounted photograph of a building with people standing in front of the door. This photograph has been lightly painted over in grayscale tones. The title under the image reads: "The Works - 1875."
The building is the original Wheland Foundry in Chattanooga. It was established by George W. Wheland in Athens, Tennessee in 1866.
|Print size||8.00" x 10.00"|
|Lexicon category||8: Communication Artifact|
|Lexicon sub-category||Documentary Artifact|