This slide is labeled "St Paul's Episcopal Church, Pine and 7th, Chattanooga, Tenn." The description is hand written in black ink over the printed date which seems to be March 1968. The photographer is unknown. This is a different view of the building pictured in the previous slide.This building is located at 905 W. 7th street at the Northwest corner of 7th and Pine street. The church was organized in 1852 and was originally located on the southwest corner of Chestnut and 8th Street. This church was designed by the New York born architect William Halsey Wood. Construction of the building was completed in 1886. Electric lighting was installed in 1906. The other building in the foreground of the photograph is the St Barnabas assisted living apartment complex that the church helped found. The St Barnabas apartment building was built in 1965 and was subsidized by the St. Barnabas Nursing Home until it had to close its doors and sell the building to a developer in 2011.