This slide, dated July 1970, is of the old Brabson-Loveman mansion located at 407 E. Fifth Street. The house was built in 1857 by Reese Brabson and was used by both Union and Confederate armies at some point during the Civil War. It burned in 1881 and was later rebuilt and remodeled during the 1880s. It is as known as the Brabson-Loveman home because it was owned by D.B. Loveman in 1886, who was also owner of the eponymous department store. The columns were added to the front of the home in the 1930s and then in 1942 it was converted into the Cecil E. Newell Clinic. The home has also been a restaurant but now houses offices. There are captions on the transparency that read, "Chattanooga, Brabson House, Old Loveman Home 5th Street".