This slide is labeled "St. Paul's Episcopal Church 7th and pine, Chattanooga, Tenn."The description is hand written in black ink over the printed date which seems to be February 1968.The photographer is unknown. This building is located at 905 West 7th street at the Northwest corner of 7th and Pine street. The church was organized in 1852 and was originally located on the southwest corner of Chestnut and 8th Street. This church which was designed by the New York born architect William Halsey Wood. Construction of the building was completed in 1886 and electric lighting was installed in 1906.