Photo Record

Object Name Negative
Catalog Number 2009.027.035.d-j
Collection Continental Film Productions Collection
Description Negatives related to Pioneer Bank.

d-j) were found in a negative envelope marked "Geo. Clark, Pioneer Bank." The envelope was discarded. Images depict various views of the parking lot and the building where the bank was located in.
In late 1962, the bank constructed a new 6-floor office space, dubbed the Pioneer Bank Building, at 801 Broad Street. Pioneer headquarters remained there until 1998, when the bank was acquired by First American National Bank. The building is currently owned and operated by Berry & Hunt, a realty asset company, and leased to CapitalMark Bank & Trust.
Date 1957-1958
Print size 4.00" x 5.00"
Accession number 2009.027