|Object Name||Image, Digital|
|Collection||Dan Alderman Digital Collection|
Digitized brochure for the Signal Mountain Hotel would have been distributed between the construction of the golf course in 1918 and its aquisition by the Alexian brothers in 1936. Printed by the Thompson Printing Company of Chattanooga, TN.
The Signal Mountain Hotel/Inn operated from 1913 to 1936, when the Alexian Brothers purchased the property and it became a convalescent home for boys and men, and in 1979 became Alexian Village retirement facility.