Photo Record

Object Name Transparency, Slide
Catalog Number 2012.007.018.a-c
Description a-c) These three slides, which are all dated May 1968, are images of Maclellan Gymnasium on UT Chattanooga's campus. It was built in 1961 and named after Mr. and Mrs. Robert Jardin Maclellan. Robert Maclellan served on the Chattanooga Board of Trustees from 1935 until his death in 1956.This gym seats 4,177 people and was once the home of the UT Chattanooga men's and women's basketball teams until they moved to McKenzie Arena in 1982. The gym now houses the women's volleyball team and the men's wrestling team.
Date 1968
Film Size 2.00" x 2.00"
Accession number 2012.007