|Collection||Paul A. Hiener Collection|
Part of collection of miscellaneous buildings in the Chattanooga area.
a) Blank postcard of the Custom House which is located at 31 East 11th Street and was built in 1893. It was built to house the federal post office and other government offices. Today the building houses the U.S. bankruptcy court along with other governmental offices.
|Print size||3.50" x 5.50"|