|Object Name||Print, Photographic|
|Collection||American Red Cross of Southeast Tennessee|
|Description||Two photographs of the American Red Cross Chattanooga office located at 402 McCallie Avenue. The building was at the corner of Lindsay and McCallie but is no longer there (the building behind it, however, is still present as of 2014). a) shows 4 women standing in front of the building next to cars with "The Welcome Wagon" logo on them. The fundraising sign in front indicates that was taken in 1952. b) There are handwritten notes on the back that indicate that this was "Moving Day" for the local Red Cross, from 402 McCallie Avenue to 801 McCallie Avenue, in 1969. Stamped with "Photo by George Moody, News Free Press." Labeled with a number that corresponds with notes: a) 3; b) 4. The notes do not provide additional information beyond a description.|
a) 7.00" x 5.00"
b) 7.50" x 5.25"