This transparency is labeled "Title Guaranty & Trust Co., Walnut St Chattanooga Tenn. " The description is hand written in black ink on top of the printed date. The year on the photograph is 1967 the month of the printing is no longer visible. Title Guaranty & Trust Company was started in 1887 by Henry Clay Beck who was the Registrar of Hamilton County. At that time there were no title insurance companies south of the Mason-Dixon line. Therefore Beck's company was not only the first title insurance company in Chattanooga but also the south. The building in this photograph is the current downtown office of the company; it was built in 1925. The address is 617 Walnut St Chattanooga, TN 37402. The Title Guaranty and Trust Company has been thriving for 125 years. As of 2012 there were a total of three branches of the company in the Chattanooga area. One at 7155 Lee Highway Suite 500 Chattanooga, TN 37421 another at 20 Second Street NORTHWEST Cleveland, TN 37311 and the main office.