Reproduction photograph likely of Wiehl, Probasco & Company, with H.S. Probasco and F.F, Wiehl posed in front on the steps. The sign reads: "Wiehl & Probasco, Dealers in Notes & Securities, Money to Lend." In 1888, Probasco, in partnership with Fred F. Wiehl, established the banking business of Wiehl, Probasco & Company and the office was on the ground floor of the McConnell block, which is likely what is shown in this photograph. This banking firm enjoyed a successful growth and on October 2, 1900, it was chartered as the Bank of Chattanooga, with Mr. Probasco as president, and Z. C. Patten as vice president. A sign in the upper left shows "Chattanooga Republican."